December Edition of THE MARITIME EXECUTIVE is in Distribution!
With a flavor for the Gulf Coast intertwined in this latest edition of The Maritime Executive, MarEx readers can also look forward to regular features such as The Washington Insider, written by Washington attorney Larry Kiern. MarEx also takes pride in introducing a new feature: input and articles from Marine Money magazine. This issue also contains:
- Harvey Gulf: A Case Study in Versatility and Vision
- Executive Q&A: Harvey Gulf’s CEO Shane Guidry and his Management Team
- Marine Coatings: New Technology and New Ways to Fatten Your Bottom Line
- Patrol Boats: Walking "Point" on Port Security
- USCG’s National Maritime Center: Earning Back the Trust
- Chuck Raymond: Horizon CEO Speaks Out on Shortsea Shipping
- Louisiana Economic Development: Business (Not) as Usual
- And much, much more!
The cover of this month’s print edition and some of the pictures contained in it were photographed by Cheryl A. Berner of “Creative Visions Digital Photography.” Cheryl’s firm has been in business for six years and specializes in portraits, model portfolios, fashion, commercial and editorial shoots. She is a self-taught photographer and has been at it since she was 10 years old. Photography has always been her passion, allowing her to truly express her creative side and capture the beautiful expression of the human spirit. This month’s candid cover of Harvey Gulf executives is a great example of this. Thanks for helping us out, Cheryl.
This issue of MarEx is in distribution. Have you received yours? If not, have you renewed your subscription recently? If not, you’ll miss out on this one. Click HERE to subscribe/renew. Click HERE to inquire about advertising opportunities.