Fastream Announces Scholarship for Leadership Excellence
Developing and retaining strong, strategic leaders is one of the most important investments that an organization can make to ensure future growth and sustainability. To assist organizations in making this investment, Faststream is excited to sponsor a scholarship for individuals in the mid to upper career levels within maritime industry organizations to attend the WorkBoat Strategic Leadership Development program. Workboat Professional Series has worked in conjunction with LSU Executive Education to offer this leadership development program.
Supporting the development of tomorrow’s leaders in the maritime industry, the Faststream Scholarship for Leadership Excellence aims to provide professionals with the skills they will need to become leaders of the future.
The scholarship covers tuition, continental breakfasts, lunches, hotel accommodations for three-day face-to-face event in Baton Rouge, all virtual learning sessions and all education materials for one participant in the WorkBoat Strategic Leadership Development Program, offered in conjunction with LSU Executive Education.
The Scholarship is not transferrable and has no cash value.
Who Should Apply?
Applicant must meet requirements:
• Meet criteria established for the program
• Be willing to offer testimonials and be available for media events.
To be eligible, candidate must:
• Be employed in any segment of the maritime industry both at the time of the application and at the time of the program
• Have been employed in the maritime industry for a minimum of three (3) years
• Demonstrate character, leadership and a desire to make a meaningful contribution to the industry
• Agree to speak at Faststream events about the scholarship and development opportunity
Application Deadline is July 29, 2014
Please click here to apply
If you would like additional information on this program please contact:
for Leadership Excellence
P.O. Box 7437
Portland, ME 04112
Fax: +1 (207) 842-5509
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.