Vacancies in Wartsila North America, Inc.
1 Position: Account Manager - Marine
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing
Preferred Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
Wärtsilä in Brief:
Wärtsilä is a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing technological innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers.
Main responsibilities Required Position Description:
- Achieve forecasted and targeted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) your written plan of action, within territory and/or account base of the Marine segment of the US
- Maintain frequent, accurate, and useful updates of customer interactions (visits), opportunities, and customer intelligence on company CRM, on an as need basis.
- Develop and manage account plans/profiles and actively participate in account strategy sessions.
- Achieve the current and future growth targets within marine segment
- Make every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits goals.
- Promote and market Wartsila products and services to customers in assigned territory and/or market segment.
- Lead in the negotiation of long-term contracts.
- Successfully work with the multiple of stakeholders within organization to support customer opportunities and ensure Wartsila deliver on commitments.
- Comply with ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004
General Requirements and Competencies of Employment:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals (50-70%).
- Self-disciplined, a self-starter, and is able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- Exercises active listening, builds trust in networks and relationships and gives feedback continuously in a constructive manner.
- Versatility in communications styles. Able to apply to different kinds of communication techniques and styles.
- Successful experience in analyzing and evaluating total costs in complex business circumstances and provide recommendations for the optimal solutions and approach.
- Highly developed communication and diplomacy skills used to guide, persuade and influence others internally or externally.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Successful track record of selling at a strategic level, developing win-win solutions.
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills.
- Independently resolves issues as they arise.
- Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information. Solves problems that are complicated or novel requiring the ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate complex dynamic material.
- Strong computer literacy and have the ability to use the Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- A good understanding of energy, oil and gas, and marine industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluent English, second language is a plus
Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering and/or any other engineering related field, and 5 - 7 years of sales experience, MUST HAVE experience of closing complex sales deals. Equivalent experience will be considered.
Wartsila product knowledge and experience preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you. Qualified candidates must apply online http://www.wartsila.com/en/careers/vacancies.
Wärtsilä North America values our employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Wärtsilä North America is an EOE/AA employer.