Business Development & Account Representative - South Texas Region
|Work Schedule||Full Time|
Signet Maritime Corporation has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented, self-motivated and organized Business Development & Account Representative for the South Texas Region. The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing business and customer relations. The Business Development Representative will be expected to contribute to the economic analysis, strategic planning and tactical execution, needed to drive sales cycles and ensure our existing and future assets are fully utilized. We are seeking a talented, motivated, self-starter to support our expanding operations. The ability to manage multiple projects, in a fast-paced, priority changing environment is a necessity. The person qualified for this role will be an essential and valued member of the Signet Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support business development team efforts by identifying potential leads, collecting and sharing market/industry intelligence both domestic and international
- Provides regular analysis of existing and future customer needs, so as to anticipate future sales and business opportunities
- Maintain industry knowledge to identify market, technology and competitive trends
- Develops and maintains customer relations through strategic relationships with customer management based on a clear understanding of their needs, vision and strategy
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems, and develop new business from existing commercial relationships
- Consistently follow-up on new proposals, collaborate with senior/group management to execute business development activities, status of customers business, changes in requirements to ensure that existing and future contracts and bids can be delivered in the most efficient and effective way
- Assist with development of Estimated Cost Analysis Documents for Cost Management, Procurement, and Contractions of Projects
- Collaborate with marketing and public relations to ensure integrity of Signet brand
- Bachelor's degree from a highly accredited university is REQUIRED;
- Maritime Academy graduate is preferred
- Having (or held) a USCG License is preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Three (3) years experience in business development, sales support, or quotes/proposal position
- Background in the Maritime Industry or Oil and Gas Industry
Interested applications should e-mail their application to Careers@SignetMaritime.com.
- Signet Maritime Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.
- If selected for employment, the successful applicant's employment will be subject to passing a routine drug test and criminal background check.
- Signet Maritime Corporation is a tobacco free company.