Research Analyst - Navigare Capital Partners
|Sector||Bank & Finance|
|Application Closing Date||21/02/2019|
Navigare Capital Partners is expanding.
On behalf of our client Navigare Capital Partners, MARPRO is looking for an energetic and inquisitive analyst to join our research team. We are looking for a candidate with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience within shipping, energy, trading, commodity markets or similar.
You will be working in a small, intensive team developing sector analysis, investment strategies and support for our investments decisions. Most of your work will be projects based and being able to juggle and prioritizing numerable tasks and quickly change focus is epitome for success.
The tone is informal, the organizational structure is flat, and you will be having a direct influence on our investments in maritime assets.
You need to have an analytical mindset, with a strong toolbox to back it
• Very high proficiency in excel and power point is a must
• Excellent English, both written and verbal, is a prerequisite
• Ability to conceptualize and communicate key findings effectively with partners and other stakeholders
• Experience within gas, offshore or chemicals is highly preferable
• A good understanding of statistics is advantageous
• Coding proficiency (R, Python or similar) is beneficial, but not a prerequisite for the job
• Some financial training is beneficial, but not a prerequisite
Preferred Education Background
You have a master’s degree in Business, Economics or shipping, or have an equivalent combination of education and experience within energy, shipping or commodities markets.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online before February 21st, 2019. We take applicants in for an interview on a running basis and we will take the job ad down, once the right candidate is found.
For questions, please contact Managing Director Jakob le Fevre, MARPRO Search & Selection at +45 6160 6062.
Moving 90% of world trade, shipping plays a vital role in the global economy. Investing in maritime assets has many benefits: attractive total return potential, inflation protection of assets, low correlation to financial and other real assets.
Based on a diversified portfolio approach and a long term investment horizon, Navigare Capital Partners offers the opportunity to invest in a maritime investment fund to generate attractive risk adjusted returns.