Field Service Manager, Propulsion - Fort Lauderdale
Full P&L Management for Marine Propulsion Unit - Commercial Maritime and Cruise Customers
- Direct all field service personnel, parts, and business activities
- Execute on service business strategy
- - manage personnel in the business unit
- - support sales activities
- - support research and development
- - champion commercial and cruise market knowledge
- Personnel training and management including hiring
- Customer satisfaction
- Champion safety culture in shop and in field
- B.S. Degree in Business, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, or related
- 15+ years experience with the maintenance of marine propulsion service and maintenance
- Experience with shipyard drydock periods, safety standards, etc.
- Knowledge of electrical motors and large marine generators
- Management of teams of 10+ field service engineers preferred
- Ability and attitude to occasionally work in the field to maintain service quality levels
- High energy and attention to detail, ability to motivate
For confidential consideration, please contact Mick Tansey, Engineering Partner, Flagship Management. Mick@flagshipmgt.com or +1 (954) 577-5100.
Consideration can only be given to candidates with the right to work legally in the United States.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen.