AVEVA Exhibits at Nor-Shipping 2013
AVEVA announced that it is exhibiting at Nor-Shipping 2013 taking place 4-7 June in Lillestrøm, Norway. On booth B04-26 in Hall B, AVEVA staff will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate its Integrated Engineering & Design and Information Management products.
The showcase will include:
- AVEVA’s Integrated Engineering & Design products from the AVEVA Marine portfolio, an integrated suite of software for the design and construction of every type of ship and offshore project.
- Laser scanning and how AVEVA’s portfolio of products such as AVEVA Laser Model Interface and LFM Server can assist with ship modification projects and offshore revamp projects.
- AVEVA Bocad Offshore which provides a powerful toolset for the design, detailing, fabrication and construction of every type of steel structure.
- AVEVA Everything3D, AVEVA’s brand-new plant design software, that drives the adoption of Lean Construction by enabling EPCs working on Offshore projects to break down barriers between design and construction, reducing overall project cost, schedule and risk.
- The integrated AVEVA Enterprise Resource Management suite of applications that support the entire ship design and production process.
Thomas Branden, Country Manager, EMEA-North comments, “Nor-Shipping is the ideal opportunity for our customers and prospects to see AVEVA showcase its continual commitment to the marine and offshore industry. We are demonstrating not only our breadth of Integrated Engineering & Design, but how we can offer enterprise resource management capabilities across the entire engineering project management and execution process."
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.