LNG Congress Russia 2016
On 16-18 March, 2016 Moscow will host the 3rd Annual LNG Congress Russia 2016. Within the framework of the Congress project operators will share key information on the implementation and construction stages of large, medium and small plants producing liquefied natural gas (LNG). Exhibition will also take part during the event.
Annually the Congress is attended by more than 250 Russian and foreign companies, including: Arctic LNG 2, Gazprom, Gazprom VNIIGAZ, Gazprom Gas Motor Fuel, Gazprom Dobycha Irkutsk, Gazprom LNG St. Petersburg,NOVATEK,Pechora LNG, Rosneft, Sakhalin Energy, Siemens, Yamal LNG,Air Liquide, CB&I, Technip, Marubeni, Forster Wheeler, Emerson, Exxon Mobil Russia, FMC Technologies, Gazprom Global LNG, GDF Suez, Linde AG, Mitsui, National Grid Grain, Shell, Worley Parsons and many others.
The events of the Congress will also be attended by heads of several Russian regions (Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Sakhalin Oblast, Khabarovsk Krai, Vologda Oblast, Zabaikalsky Krai, etc.), the Ministers and heads of agencies. Among confirmed speakers:
- Mikhail Likhachev, General Director, Gazprom gas fuel
- Aleksey Grebenyuk, General Director, Gazprom LNG Vladivostok
- David Gaidt, General Director, Gazprom transgas Ekaterinburg
- Stanislav Lyugai, Director of the gas use center, Gazprom VNIIGAZ
- Kirill Lyats, General Director, LNG-Gorskaya
- Dmitry Kobylkin, Governor, Yamalo-Nenetskiy Autonomous Okrug
- Evgeniy Pronin, Director of Gas-Engine Technology and Diversification, Kamaz
- Anatoly Kim, Head of gasification and gas refining, Gazprom gazenergoset
The LNG industry in Russia is still in its infancy, with only one operating large LNG plant, Sakhalin-2. But there are plans for construction other plants as well. Yamal LNG is already under construction. There are active negotiations and work on the implementation of projects Pechora LNG, Arctic LNG-2, Baltic LNG, Far East LNG. Besides the small-scale LNG market, is actively developing, used for the gasification of remote regions. Projects on the use of LNG as natural gas motor fuel are also developed actively.
All this determines the need for a forum to share best practices, present the best technologies on the market. Major importers, consumers of the Russia’s gas in the markets of Europe and Asia, will be able to get acquainted with Russia’s projects.
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.