Cargotec's Board of Directors has in its meeting on 20 March 2003 decided to form an Extended Executive Board to support the company's Executive Board from 1 April 2013.
The members of Cargotec's Executive Board are President and CEO Mika Vehviläinen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Eeva Sipilä and business area Presidents Mikael Mäkinen (MacGregor), Olli Isotalo (Kalmar) and Axel Leijonhufvud (Hiab). Senior Vice President, General Counsel Outi Aaltonen will act as Secretary to the Executive Board from 1 April 2013.
In addition to the Executive Board members above, the Extended Executive Board will include the following members:
· Outi Aaltonen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
· Stephen Foster, Senior Vice President, Corporate Audit
· Soili Mäkinen, Chief Information Officer
· Matti Sommarberg, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
· Anne Westersund, Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs
The main responsibilities of the Extended Executive Board include support for the President and CEO and the Executive Board in business area reviews, major projects, shared services and brand coordination.
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.