TugCamTM – See Blind Spots In Complete Darkness – TC100 Series
TugCamTM (www.tugcam.com) by GM Engineering Services is a rapidly deployable camera system platform. The camera significantly improves the situational awareness of any tugboat, tanker or large vessel captain with its built-in wireless camera system. The TugCam is built to operate in marine environments and contains high-powered wireless video transmitters, a rechargeable power source and comes equipped with ultra low-lux or thermal cameras. Optional add-on features include sensors, alarms, additional cameras and more. For more information, contact GM Engineering Services.
• See in complete darkness with infrared illuminators over 100yds / 300ft (football field). • Eliminate blind spots by placing the camera up to 3000ft away from the wheelhouse. • Four magnets on base and carrying handle for ease of mounting. • Integrate into existing displays or AIS with available BNC or RCA adapter.
• Ultra portable measuring only 12” x 10” x 9.5” and weighing just 15lbs.
• Standard run-time between 8 and 10 hours (battery upgrades are available)
• One (1) year parts and labor warranty.* Included with Each Unit • Antenna and receiver for wheel house. • Handle, magnet mount, battery (10Ah) and charger. • One low-lux night vision capable camera with infrared illuminators. Optional Features and Accessories
External Battery Pack
• External waterproof battery enclosure and battery for extended run-time. • External infrared illuminator to improve night vision in complete darkness. • Separate monitors or DVRs (digital video recorders) with web access. • Rugged transport and protective carrying case. • Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras, thermal cameras, audible alarms and custom sensors.** • Custom platforms available exclusively from GM Engineering Services.**
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.