Making Strategic Choices About Your Digital Direction
The Digital Ship Maritime Digitalisation Forum during Nor-Shipping next week promises to be a great way to update yourself on the latest digital technology, what it can do and what people are doing with it.
Join Industry Professionals already registered: Teekay Shipping: Director - Digital Supply Chain Westfal-Larsen Management: Maritime ICT Manager Euronav: Business Analyst Grieg Star: Chief Business Process Officer Weselmann: IT Manager Arne Blystad: Acoountant / IT Secuity RFOcean: Managing Director Astrup Fearnley: Chief Digital Officer Rio Tinto Shipping (Asia): Strategic Projects Manager Norwegian Car Carriers: Sr Commercial & Finance Manager, Commercial Director Utkilen Management: ICT Manager UECC Norway: Head of IT V.Ships Norway: IT Manager Höegh LNG: Operational Performance Manager, Performance Monitoring Coordinator, Fleet IT Coordinator, Vice President IT, Steem1960: Chief Digital Officer ONG Aita Mari Ships: Marine Electrical & Technical Rating Wilhelmsen Ship Management Singapore: VP Digital Stena Rederi: Commercials Ship Communication & System BW LNG: Head of Operational Excellence, Technical Superintendent BW Gas Marine: Superintendent Golar Wilhelmsen Ship Management: Electro & Automation Superintendent World Marine: Business Development Manager Dorian LPG: CFO Simon Møkster Shipping: ICT-Manager/CIO Yinson Production Offshore: Head of IT Fjord Line: Chief Digital Officer | CDO Odfjell Management: Manager Electro & Automation, Sr Marine Superintendent, Digital Product Manager Western Bulk: Business Application Manager Western Bulk Management: CRO Eastern Pacific Shipping: Head of Open Innovation Spar Shipping: Operation Manager MSEA Capital: Business Development Bernhard Schulte: Business Representative Alpina Denmark: CEO & Partner Japan Marine United Corp.: GM Advanced Technology & Innovation Planning Ulusoy Sealines Management: IT Manager Ithaca Marine: Managing Director Shell: Venture Associate, Marine Digital Ventures; Software Engineer Marine,Digital Ventures M Sea Capital: CEO Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering: Principal Engineer Ship Basic Design Solstad Offshore: ICT Director Solstad Offshore: Communication Support Mitsubishi Shipbuilding: Manager, Strategic Planning & Operation Mitsui O.S.K. Lines: Smart Shipping, Smart Shipping Strategy Fred Olsen: IT Service Delivery Manager and many more.
Topics to be covered include:
Satellite communications: is it time to reconsider your satellite communications technology - and should you stay with tried-and-tested or explore new options such as with low orbiting satellites?
Vessel monitoring: what data from vessels is actually helping in management decision making, such as better planning maintenance, monitoring crew performance, monitoring vessel performance? Should we be looking harder at ways to model data so we can better understand it?
Cyber security: is the threat increasing or declining, and are we tackling the right threats? Should we be doing better threat modelling? Or just making our defences stronger?
Crew health and performance monitoring: every shipping company worries about whether their vessels are in good hands - but monitoring crew in a way which does not de-motivate them is very hard to do.
The exciting speakers line up include:
• Conference Chairman: Jan Wilhelmsson, Chief Digital Officer, Navig8 Group
• Øistein H. Jensen, Senior Vice President, Chief of Staff, Odfjell SE
• Carole Plessy, Head of Maritime product development, OneWeb Maritime
• Linda Johnstone Sorensen, Head of HSEQ and Human Factors, Frontline Management
• Tord Nordahl, Chief Digital Officer, Marin IT (internal IT service provider to DOF ASA and Austevoll Seafood ASA)
• Are Andersen, ICT Manager, Westfal-Larsen Management
• Kristin Helen Andersen, Vice President IT, G2 Ocean/Gearbulk/Grieg Star
• Stephen Conley, Global Platform Services Manager, SES Networks
• Vegar Bøthun, Head of IT, Höegh Autoliners AS
• Martin N. Hjell, Head of Technology & Digital Strategy, Western Bulk
• Nabil Ben Soussia, Vice President – Maritime, IEC Telecom Group
• Inge André Sandvik, Chief Digital Officer, Wilhelmsen Group
• Lars-Erik Luthman, Vice President, IT & Development, Torvald Klaveness
• Matt Heider, CEO, Nautilus Labs
• Marianne Gade Gorbitz, CIO, Color Line SA
We are proud to be working with maritime thought leaders who will advise us on the agenda content and how to make it practical for anyone in charge of maritime digital strategy.
No admission charge for ship owners, operators, managers and builders.
To register: https://www.norshipping.thedigitalship.com/register/
Venue: Conference room in Thon Hotel: Sor Norge
Thon Hotel Arena, Nesgata 1, 2004 Lillestrøm, Norway
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.