Introducing the New UV Inspection Lantern
Robust, handheld rechargeable inspection spotlight with a power density of 15000µW at the hotspot and 1500µW/ cm2 at 38cm (15") UV inspection lantern is used to detect contaminations that react under UV- illumination and cannot be seen with the naked eye such as some organic fats, alkaline contaminants, etc. Ideal to inspect the cleanliness of steel, prior to painting.
Delivered in a sturdy plastic suitcase complete with yellow safety glasses for optimal contrast. Recharger included.
- Equipped with latest high power UV LED 450 mW at 365nm wavelength
- Output UV light intensity > 1500µW/cm2 at 38cm
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery supply which provides 180 minutes of continuous inspection
- Use life > 20,000 hours
- Single wavelength, no heat but deep UV light
- Anodized aluminum lamp body, resisted to corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use
- Largely used as UV detective light in different areas, including:
- Mineral detection
- Metal cracks detection
- Non-destructive testing
The rugged meter housing features a removable, rubber protective boot for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage. It also provides superior protection against moisture contamination, shock and humidity. In addition, the XRP-3000 features a liquid- and water-resistant, sealed sensor housing with a special self-sealing ring to help eliminate light leakage.
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.