As part of Hurtigruten’s upcoming adventures in 2018-2019, travelers can explore the beautiful and rugged landscape of Norway’s coastline, see Northern Lights dance across the sky, and even taste authentic Norwegian cuisine. The expanded Norwegian coastal cruises for 2018-2019 offers something for everyone, including a new Young Explorers Program for children, ages 7 – 13, that features child-friendly excursions, to three- or four-day cruise extension options – packed with opportunities to explore more of the beauty, history, and culture of Norway.
The Norway coastal brochure also features:
* Convenient dates for year-round Norway cruises
* The Young Explorers Program
* Three- and four-day cruise extension options
* New astronomy cruises with stargazing excursions
* Eight new departure dates
* Includes an on-board lecturer
* Chance to view the northern lights
* On-board expedition teams for active exploration and cultural education
* Teams include experts in biology and Norwegian culture
* Experts lead on-shore excursions, on-board lectures and activities
The Norway Coastal brochure can be found online at https://www.hurtigruten.us/order-brochures/, and can be viewed online, downloaded as a PDF, or ordered in print.
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.