National Maritime Day Port Expo honoring the late Helen Delich Bentley who was the Champion of Baltimore’s Maritime Industry Past, Present & Future
Sunday, May 21, 2017 at Canton Pier 13, 4601 Newgate Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224 from 10 AM—3 PM (Rain or Shine)
National Maritime Day Commemoration ceremonies onboard NS Savannah begin at 11:30
This event is free and open to the public, featuring:
• Tour local working boats (Police, Fire, Army, Navy, Pride of Baltimore II, and more)
• NS SAVANNAH has renovated four public spaces with new HVAC, lighting and ceilings. The spaces will resemble their “original décor” – so step back into the 60s. The NS SAVANNAH Association is installing hardwood caprails on the Prom Deck.
• Tours of Consol Energy/CNX Marine Terminal (coal)
• Display of LEGO model ships & radio controlled model boat pond
• Exhibits from maritime industry & other related groups
• Local food trucks
For sponsorship, exhibit or further information, visit www.portfestbaltimore.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The products and services herein described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.